Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tomotos, Tomatoes!

My mom always plants a yummy garden every year. Last week my mom went out and picked some tomatoes, brought them in, washed them and just laid them out on the counter. I was holding Devin and set him on the counter for a minute.... by the tomatoes. He picked one up and before I could get it out of his hands he had already put it in his mouth. My mom and I expected him to make a sour face or swallow the whole thing but as he chewed on it he started sucking the juice and inside out. I thought for sure he would spit it out but he LOVED it. We let him chew on it for a while and then he reached for another one. It was so cute we had to get a picture of it!! :) He Definitely loves his grandma's fresh tomoatoes out of the garden.






2 comments:

  1. I wish I had a garden! My boys LOVE tomatoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute. How are you guys doing? I have been meanign to call you its been so crazy with Hailey making a dance team and starting school send me an email or message and le tme know how you and your family are!

    ReplyDelete